Tuesday, July 1, 2014

She is on fire!

Last night and this morning Hoot has been ON FIRE in her training.

We are working on smaller and smaller boxes (Silvia Trkman).  Last night I had a couple of boxes that I thought would be a nice challenge.  Put the box down, she hops in (all 4), nice duration and gives me that "what else you got mom?" look.  Both boxes, no problem, no thinking, just got it done.

We also worked a bit on shaping a "through".  Which is come from behind, in between my legs and stop.  I use this to line them up at the start line.  She got it in one session.  Brilliant little thing.

This morning we worked on recalls and tugging out on the field.  She is getting so much better about playing with me on the field and not doing her own little girl thing!  So we moved on to a couple of cones.  I have shaped the going around the cone in the house and am working on getting a nice send and drive out of the cone back to me.  She is JUST A PUPPY but I like how she is using her body so far.

We also worked on tunnels a bit.




She is so much fun to train.  Great ethic to work and always eager.

No comments:

Post a Comment