Friday, May 23, 2014

11 Weeks and a Confident little thing

Wow, is it possible, Hoot is 11 weeks old.  This pup still amazes me everyday!

It's funny when I was talking to the breeder about this litter I think she told me her girls start out soft and gain confidence quickly given encouragement.  I think I missed her soft phase LOL.






This pup is everything I wanted and more!  She is confident, loves people, sassy, thoughtful, smart, persistent, and uber active!

This week we have been working on some shaping.  She goes around jars and poles.  Now we are working on backing up.  I need to get those on video!

Her field trips have been to parks, home depot, a giant pet store, and walks around the block.  Cars seem to be the only thing that gives her pause (can't blame her).

No comments:

Post a Comment